Government Expenditure and Long-Run Stochastic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chandril Bhattacharyya, 2016. "A note on endogenous growth with public capital," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 2506-2518.
- Chandril Bhattacharyya & Manash Ranjan Gupta, 2015.
"Unionized Labour Market, Unemployment Allowances, Productive Public Expenditure And Endogenous Growth,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 397-425, July.
- Bhattacharyya, Chandril & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 2014. "Unionised Labour Market, Unemployment Allowances, Productive Public Expenditure and Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 56491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clemens, Christiane, 2004. "Growth and Labor Income Risk with Inelastic and Elastic Labor Supply," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-305, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic Growth; Precautionary Savings; Government Expenditure;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .