Evaluating Information Variables for Monetary Policy in a Noisy Economic Environment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D.A. Kendrick & H.M. Amman & M.P. Tucci, 2008. "Learning About Learning in Dynamic Economic Models," Working Papers 08-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hans Amman & David Kendrick, 2014.
"Comparison of policy functions from the optimal learning and adaptive control frameworks,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 221-235, July.
- D.A. Kendrick & H.M. Amman, 2008. "Comparison of Policy Functions from the Optimal Learning and Adaptive Control Frameworks," Working Papers 08-19, Utrecht School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Monetary Union; monetary policy; indicators; imperfect information; Kalman filter;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .