Sustainable Fiscal Policy: Numerical Computation Of Markov Equilibria In A Dynamic Game
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan, M W Luke, 1981. "A Markovian Approach to the Study of the Canadian Cattle Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 107-116, February.
- John R. Hauser & Kenneth J. Wisniewski, 1982. "Dynamic Analysis of Consumer Response to Marketing Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 455-486, May.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois, 2002.
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 47, pages 1809-1832
- Mertens, J.-F. & Neyman, A., 1981. "Stochastic games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 454, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MERTENS, Jean-François, 2002. "Stochastic games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1587, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Juval Goldwerger, 1977. "Dynamic Programming for a Stochastic Markovian Process with an Application to the Mean Variance Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(6), pages 612-620, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf0:89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .