Evaluating Real Business Cycle Models Using Likelihood Methods
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dibartolomeo, Giovanni & Rossi, Lorenza & Tancioni, Massimiliano, 2004.
"Monetary Policy under Rule-of-Thumb Consumers and External Habits: An International Empirical Comparison,"
1094, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Lorenzo Rossi & Massimiliano Tancioni, 2006. "Monetary Policy under Rule-of-Thumb Consumers and External Habits: An International Empirical Comparison," Working Papers 97, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Lorenza Rossi & Massimiliano Tancioni, 2007. "Monetary Policy under Rule-of-Thumb Consumers and External Habits," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 1, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2003.
"An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1123-1175, September.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "An estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Research 35, National Bank of Belgium.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Lorenza Rossi & Massimiliano Tancioni, 2011.
"Monetary policy, rule-of-thumb consumers and external habits: a G7 comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(21), pages 2721-2738.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Lorenza Rossi & Massimiliano Tancioni, 2009. "Monetary Policy, Rule-of-Thumb Consumers and External Habits: A G7 Comparison," Quaderni di Dipartimento 101, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf0:309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.