Effectiveness Of Price Limits In Controlling Daily Stock Price Volatility: Evidence From An Emerging Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, January.
- Blume, Lawrence E. & Easley, David, 1982. "Learning to be rational," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 340-351, April.
- Cooper,Russell, 1999. "Coordination Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521570176, March.
- Arifovic, Jasmina, 1994. "Genetic algorithm learning and the cobweb model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Arifovic, Jasmina & Eaton, Curtis, 1995. "Coordination via Genetic Learning," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 8(3), pages 181-203, August.
- Bullard, James & Duffy, John, 1999.
"Using Genetic Algorithms to Model the Evolution of Heterogeneous Beliefs,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 41-60, February.
- James B. Bullard & John Duffy, 1994. "Using genetic algorithms to model the evolution of heterogeneous beliefs," Working Papers 1994-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James Bullard & John Duffy, 2010. "Using genetic algorithms to model the evolution of heterogenous beliefs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 550, David K. Levine.
- Arifovic, Jasmina, 1995. "Genetic algorithms and inflationary economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 219-243, August.
- Sacco, Pier Luigi, 1994. "Can People Learn Rational Expectations? An 'Ecological' Approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 35-43, March.
- Sent,Esther-Mirjam, 2006. "The Evolving Rationality of Rational Expectations," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027717, March.
- Arifovic, Jasmina, 1996. "The Behavior of the Exchange Rate in the Genetic Algorithm and Experimental Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(3), pages 510-541, June.
- Marimon, Ramon & McGrattan, Ellen & Sargent, Thomas J., 1990. "Money as a medium of exchange in an economy with artificially intelligent agents," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 329-373, May.
- Riechmann, Thomas, 1998. "Genetic Algorithms and Economic Evolution," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-219, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Cooper,Russell, 1999. "Coordination Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521578967, March.
- Selten, Reinhard, 1991. "Evolution, learning, and economic behavior," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 3-24, February.
- Herbert Dawid, 1996. "Learning of cycles and sunspot equilibria by Genetic Algorithms (*)," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 361-373.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2000. "An illustration of the essential difference between individual and social learning, and its consequences for computational analyses," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf0:124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .