Trade Unions and Industrial Relations in Spain (1975-94): From Old to New Practices
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Unions in Spain;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-1999-04-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-1999-04-27 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAB-1999-04-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-1999-05-01 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbu:cibswp:3-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Rigby). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cisbuuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .