Costs and prospects for home based Long Term Care in Northern Italy: the Galca survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Bettio & Giovanni Solinas, 2009. "Which European model for elderly care? Equity and cost-effectiveness in home based care in three European countries," Department of Economics 0609, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment; Expenditure; Health-Analysis Health Care; Market-Economics; Elderly-Time; allocation; Labour; Supply;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sal:celpdp:0103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Coccorese). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesalit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .