Decomposition of the Technical Efficiency: Pure Technical and Scale Efficiency of the Financial System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiemo, Samuel & Kamau, Anne, 2020. "Banking sector competition and intermediation efficiency in Kenya," KBA Centre for Research on Financial Markets and Policy Working Paper Series 42, Kenya Bankers Association (KBA).
- Samuel Kiemo & Anne Kamau, 2021. "Banking sector competition and intermediation efficiency in Kenya," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 33(4), pages 648-661, December.
- Ntwiga, Davis Bundi, 2020. "Fintech and banks collaboration: Does it influence efficiency in the banking sector?," KBA Centre for Research on Financial Markets and Policy Working Paper Series 40, Kenya Bankers Association (KBA).
More about this item
Keywordsallocative efficiency; banking; data envelopment analysis; Pure technical efficiency; Scale efficiency; technical efficiency;
All these keywords.
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2017-07-02 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Maggi Sigg (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.