World War II and the Growth of the U.S. Federal Government
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Rockoff, Hugh, 1999. "World War II and the growth of the U.S. federal government," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 245-262, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan T. Peacock & Jack Wiseman, 1961. "The Growth of Public Expenditure in the United Kingdom," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number peac61-1, January.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1980.
"The Growth of Government,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 209-287, October.
- Sam Peltzman, 1980. "The Growth of Government," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 1, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- M. Slade Kendrick & Mark Wehle, 1955. "A Century and a Half of Federal Expenditures," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend55-1, January.
- M. Slade Kendrick & Mark Wehle, 1955. "Introduction to "A Century and a Half of Federal Expenditures"," NBER Chapters,in: A Century and a Half of Federal Expenditures, pages 1-2 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roel Beetsma & Alex Cukierman & Massimo Giuliodori, 2005.
"Wars, Redistribution and Civilian Federal Expenditures in the US over the Twentieth Century,"
DNB Working Papers
057, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Beetsma, Roel & Cukierman, Alex & Giuliodori, Massimo, 2005. "Wars, Redistribution and Civilian Federal Expenditures in the US over the Twentieth Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 5356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- N42 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rut:rutres:199801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derutus.html .