New Trends in Technology Management Education: A View from Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poncin, Ingrid & Pieters, Rik & Ambaye, Michele, 2006. "Cross-advertisement affectivity: The influence of similarity between commercials and processing modes of consumers on advertising processing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 745-754, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-06-11 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2010-06-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HIS-2010-06-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:10/647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .