Sources of the Volatility Puzzle in the Crude Oil Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Coussement & D. Van Den Poel, 2008. "Integrating the Voice of Customers through Call Center Emails into a Decision Support System for Churn Prediction," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/502, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Caselles-Moncho, Antonio, 1986. "An empirical comparison of cross-impact models for forecasting sales," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 295-303.
More about this item
KeywordsOil prices; volatility; time variation; price elasticities;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-04-17 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:10/634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .