Issues of Price and Subsidy in the Arts in The U.S.S.R
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rubinstein Alexander, 2012. "Studying “Sponsored Goods” in Cultural Sector Symptoms and Consequences of Baumol’s Cost Disease," Creative and Knowledge Society, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(2), pages 35-57, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSoviet Union; culture; cost-based relations; price setting policy; governmental support; theory of price;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rua:wpaper:y:1987:a:pru175:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derasru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .