Cost of Poor Adherence to Anti-Hypertensive Therapy in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pudney, Stephen, 2008. "Heaping and leaping: survey response behaviour and the dynamics of self-reported consumption expenditure," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Zhong Zhao, 2008. "Health demand and health determinants in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 77-98.
- Steven A Barnett & Ray Brooks, 2010. "China; Does Government Health and Education Spending Boost Consumption?," IMF Working Papers 10/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Guglielmo Weber, 2010.
"Consumption and Saving: Models of Intertemporal Allocation and Their Implications for Public Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(3), pages 693-751, September.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Guglielmo Weber, 2010. "Consumption and Saving: Models of Intertemporal Allocation and Their Implications for Public Policy," NBER Working Papers 15756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guonan Ma & Wang Yi, 2010. "China’s High Saving Rate: Myth and Reality," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 122, pages 5-39.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Xiaobo Zhang, 2011.
"The Competitive Saving Motive: Evidence from Rising Sex Ratios and Savings Rates in China,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(3), pages 511-564.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Xiaobo Zhang, 2009. "The Competitive Saving Motive: Evidence from Rising Sex Ratios and Savings Rates in China," NBER Working Papers 15093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ya Ping Wang, 2000. "Social and Spatial Implications of Housing Reform in China," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 397-417, June.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2008.
"Can insurance increase financial risk?: The curious case of health insurance in China,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 990-1005, July.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2005. "Can insurance increase financial risk ? The curious case of health insurance in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3741, The World Bank.
- Richard Herd & Hu-Wei Hu & Vincent Koen, 2010. "Providing Greater Old-Age Security in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 750, OECD Publishing.
- Adam Wagstaff & Winnie Yip & Magnus Lindelow & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "China's health system and its reform: a review of recent studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 7-23, July.
- Yingyi Qian, 1988. "Urban and Rural Household Saving in China," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(4), pages 592-627, December.
- Deb, Partha & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1997. "Demand for Medical Care by the Elderly: A Finite Mixture Approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 313-336, May-June.
- Aart Kraay, 2000. "Household Saving in China," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(3), pages 545-570, September.
- Choukhmane, Taha & Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Jin, Keyu, 2013. "The One-Child Policy and Household Savings," CEPR Discussion Papers 9688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wang, Yan, 1995. "Permanent Income and Wealth Accumulation: A Cross-Sectional Study of Chinese Urban and Rural Households," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(3), pages 523-550, April.
- Erich Battistin, 2002.
"Errors in Survey Reports of Consumption Expenditures,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
C4-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Erich Battistin, 2003. "Errors in survey reports of consumption expenditures," IFS Working Papers W03/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Feng, Jin & He, Lixin & Sato, Hiroshi, 2011.
"Public pension and household saving: Evidence from urban China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 470-485.
- Jin Feng & Lixin He & Hiroshi Sato, 2009. "Public Pension and Household Saving: Evidence from urban China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-030, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yu-Wei Hu & Gregorio Impavido & Xiaohong Li, 2009. "Governance and Fund Management in the Chinese Pension System," IMF Working Papers 09/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Malhar S Nabar, 2011. "Targets, Interest Rates, and Household Saving in Urban China," IMF Working Papers 11/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Franco Modigliani & Shi Larry Cao, 2004. "The Chinese Saving Puzzle and the Life-Cycle Hypothesis," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 145-170, March.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Zhu, Yu, 2001.
"The Pattern of Household Savings during a Hyperinflation: The Case of Urban China in the Late 1980s,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 47(2), pages 181-202, June.
- Rolf Aaberge & Yu Zhu, 1998. "The Pattern of Household Savings during a Hyperinflation The Case of Urban China in the Late 1980s," Discussion Papers 217, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Xin Wang & Yi Wen, 2011.
"Can rising housing prices explain China’s high household saving rate?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 67-88.
- Xin Wang & Yi Wen, 2010. "Can rising housing prices explain China’s high household saving rate?," Working Papers 2010-048, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Perkins, Dwight H., 2012. "Rapid growth and changing economic structure: The expenditure side story and its implications for China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 501-511.
- Chow, Gregory C, 1985. "A Model of Chinese National Income Determination," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 782-792, August.
- Emanuele Baldacci & Ding Ding & David Coady & Giovanni Callegari & Pietro Tommasino & Jaejoon Woo & Manmohan S. Kumar, 2010. "Public Expenditures on Social Programs and Household Consumption in China," IMF Working Papers 10/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Yip, Winnie & Hsiao, William, 2009. "China's health care reform: A tentative assessment," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 613-619, December.
- Vincenzo Atella & Partha Deb, 2013. "Heterogeneity in Long Term Health Outcomes of Migrants within Italy," NBER Working Papers 19422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Yuanli, 2002. "Reforming China's urban health insurance system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 133-150, May.
- Richard J. Buttimer Jr. & Anthony Yanxiang Gu & Tyler T. Yang, 2004. "The Chinese Housing Provident Fund," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 7(1), pages 1-30.
- Giulia Cifaldi & Andrea Neri, 2013. "Asking income and consumption questions in the same survey: what are the risks?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 908, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gao, Jun & Raven, Joanna H. & Tang, Shenglan, 2007. "Hospitalisation among the elderly in urban China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 210-219, December.
- Carrin, Guy & Ron, Aviva & Hui, Yang & Hong, Wang & Tuohong, Zhang & Licheng, Zhang & Shuo, Zhang & Yide, Ye & Jiaying, Chen & Qicheng, Jiang & Zhaoyang, Zhang & Jun, Yu & Xuesheng, Li, 1999. "The reform of the rural cooperative medical system in the People's Republic of China: interim experience in 14 pilot counties," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(7), pages 961-972, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Piazzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.