The heterogeneity of wellbeing “expenditure” preferences: evidence from a simulated allocation choice on the BES indicators
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1566-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo, 2018.
"Preferences for Well-Being and Life Satisfaction,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 775-805, April.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo, 2014. "“De Gustibus Errari (pot)Est”: Utility Misprediction, Preferences for Well-being and Life Satisfaction," CEIS Research Paper 327, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Aug 2014.
- Bechetti, Leonardo & Conzo, Pierluigi, 2014. "The gustibus errari (pot)est”:utility misprediction, preferences for well-being and life satisfaction"," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201421, University of Turin.
- Luisa Corrado & Giuseppe De Michele, 2016. "Mind the Gap: Identifying Latent Objective and Subjective Multi-dimensional Indices of Well-Being," CEIS Research Paper 386, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jun 2016.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1538-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Bernini & Alessandro Tampieri, 2017. "The Happiness Function in Italian Cities," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
More about this item
Keywordswellbeing indicators; political preferences; wellbeing preferences;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Piazzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .