Post-Tender Corruption and Risk Allocation:Implications for Public-Private Partnerships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Newey, Whitney K & Powell, James L & Walker, James R, 1990.
"Semiparametric Estimation of Selection Models: Some Empirical Results,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 324-328, May.
- Newey, W.K. & Powell, J.L. & Walker, J.R., 1990. "Semiparametric Estimation Of Selection Models: Some Empirical Results," Working papers 9001, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Bartolucci, F. & Scaccia, L., 2005. "The use of mixtures for dealing with non-normal regression errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 821-834, April.
- Zhang, Junni L. & Rubin, Donald B. & Mealli, Fabrizia, 2009. "Likelihood-Based Analysis of Causal Effects of Job-Training Programs Using Principal Stratification," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 166-176.
- Mealli, Fabrizia & Pacini, Barbara, 2008. "Comparing principal stratification and selection models in parametric causal inference with nonignorable missingness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 507-516, December.
- Ahn, Hyungtaik & Powell, James L., 1993. "Semiparametric estimation of censored selection models with a nonparametric selection mechanism," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 3-29, July.
- Michael Lechner & Blaise Melly, 2010. "Partial Idendification of Wage Effects of Training Programs," Working Papers 2010-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jemstr:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:636-660 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2017.
"From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private partnerships,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 636-660, September.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2015. "From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private partnerships," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201504, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2015. "From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private partnerships," SERIES 01-2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jan 2015.
- Giuseppe Gori & Patrizia Lattarulo & Marco Mariani, 2014. "The effect of Regional Law 35/2011 on strategic public works," Studi e approfondimenti 521, Istituto Regionale per la Programmazione Economica della Toscana.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; Public Private Partnerships and Risk transfer;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Piazzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .