Innovazione tecnologica e offerta di skill: una simulazione del ruolo della storia e delle aspettative in unarea in via di sviluppo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariano D'Antonio & Margherita Scarlato, 1997. "Struttura economica e commercio estero: un'analisi per le province italiane," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0001, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Fontagné, Lionel & Freudenberg, Michael & Péridy, Nicolas, 1998. "Intra-Industry Trade and the Single Market: Quality Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 1959, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic model; innovation; labor market frictions;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .