Let’s make science metrics more scientific
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ratswd.de/eng/index.html|
More information through EDIRC
- Francisco Collazo-Reyes & Maria Elena Luna-Morales & Evelia Luna-Morales, 2017. "Change in the publishing regime in Latin America: from a local to universal journal, Archivos de investigación Médica/Archives of Medical Research (1970–2014)," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(2), pages 695-709, February.
- Lane, Julia I. & Owen-Smith, Jason & Rosen, Rebecca F. & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2015.
"New linked data on research investments: Scientific workforce, productivity, and public value,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1659-1671.
- Julia Lane & Jason Owen-Smith & Rebecca Rosen & Bruce Weinberg, 2014. "New Linked Data on Research Investments: Scientific Workforce, Productivity, and Public Value," NBER Working Papers 20683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lane, Julia & Owen-Smith, Jason & Rosen, Rebecca & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2014. "New Linked Data on Research Investments: Scientific Workforce, Productivity, and Public Value," IZA Discussion Papers 8556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christina H. Drew & Kristianna G. Pettibone & Fallis Owen Finch & Douglas Giles & Paul Jordan, 2016. "Automated Research Impact Assessment: a new bibliometrics approach," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 987-1005, March.
- Nelson, Andrew J., 2012. "Putting university research in context: Assessing alternative measures of production and diffusion at Stanford," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 678-691.
- Perlin, Marcelo S. & Santos, André A.P. & Imasato, Takeyoshi & Borenstein, Denis & Da Silva, Sergio, 2017. "The Brazilian scientific output published in journals: A study based on a large CV database," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 18-31.
- Perlin, Marcelo & Santos, André & Imasato, Takeyoshi & Borenstein, Denis & Da Silva, Sergio, 2017. "The Brazilian scientific output published in journals: A study based on a large CV database," MPRA Paper 79662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaur, Jasleen & Radicchi, Filippo & Menczer, Filippo, 2013. "Universality of scholarly impact metrics," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 924-932.
- Claudia Tania Picinin & Luiz Alberto Pilatti & João Luiz Kovaleski & Alexandre Reis Graeml & Bruno Pedroso, 2016. "Comparison of performance of researchers recipients of CNPq productivity grants in the field of Brazilian production engineering," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(2), pages 855-870, November.
- da Silva, Roberto & Kalil, Fahad & de Oliveira, José Palazzo Moreira & Martinez, Alexandre Souto, 2012. "Universality in bibliometrics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(5), pages 2119-2128.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Mónica D., 2012. "A multicriteria decision analysis model for faculty evaluation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 424-436.
- Haeussler, Carolin & Sauermann, Henry, 2013. "Credit where credit is due? The impact of project contributions and social factors on authorship and inventorship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 688-703.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Jesus P. Mena-Chalco, Otávio J.G. Sidone, 2016. "Produção Científica e Redes de Colaboração dos Docentes Vinculados aos Programas de Pós-graduação em Economia no Brasil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Stefano Bianchini & Patrick Llerena, 2016. "Science policy as a prerequisite of industrial policy," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(3), pages 273-280, September.
- Nelson, Andrew & Earle, Andrew & Howard-Grenville, Jennifer & Haack, Julie & Young, Doug, 2014. "Do innovation measures actually measure innovation? Obliteration, symbolic adoption, and other finicky challenges in tracking innovation diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 927-940.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsw:rswwps:rswwps137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed