Let’s make science metrics more scientific
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lane, Julia I. & Owen-Smith, Jason & Rosen, Rebecca F. & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2015.
"New linked data on research investments: Scientific workforce, productivity, and public value,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1659-1671.
- Julia Lane & Jason Owen-Smith & Rebecca Rosen & Bruce Weinberg, 2014. "New Linked Data on Research Investments: Scientific Workforce, Productivity, and Public Value," NBER Working Papers 20683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lane, Julia & Owen-Smith, Jason & Rosen, Rebecca & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2014. "New Linked Data on Research Investments: Scientific Workforce, Productivity, and Public Value," IZA Discussion Papers 8556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Perlin, Marcelo S. & Santos, André A.P. & Imasato, Takeyoshi & Borenstein, Denis & Da Silva, Sergio, 2017.
"The Brazilian scientific output published in journals: A study based on a large CV database,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 18-31.
- Perlin, Marcelo & Santos, André & Imasato, Takeyoshi & Borenstein, Denis & Da Silva, Sergio, 2017. "The Brazilian scientific output published in journals: A study based on a large CV database," MPRA Paper 79662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Bianchini & Patrick Llerena, 2016. "Science policy as a prerequisite of industrial policy," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(3), pages 273-280, September.
- repec:spr:scient:v:86:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0296-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Collazo-Reyes & Maria Elena Luna-Morales & Evelia Luna-Morales, 2017. "Change in the publishing regime in Latin America: from a local to universal journal, Archivos de investigación Médica/Archives of Medical Research (1970–2014)," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(2), pages 695-709, February.
- Christina H. Drew & Kristianna G. Pettibone & Fallis Owen Finch & Douglas Giles & Paul Jordan, 2016. "Automated Research Impact Assessment: a new bibliometrics approach," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 987-1005, March.
- repec:eee:infome:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:608-621 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaur, Jasleen & Radicchi, Filippo & Menczer, Filippo, 2013. "Universality of scholarly impact metrics," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 924-932.
- repec:spr:scient:v:103:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1569-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haeussler, Carolin & Sauermann, Henry, 2013. "Credit where credit is due? The impact of project contributions and social factors on authorship and inventorship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 688-703.
- Nelson, Andrew & Earle, Andrew & Howard-Grenville, Jennifer & Haack, Julie & Young, Doug, 2014. "Do innovation measures actually measure innovation? Obliteration, symbolic adoption, and other finicky challenges in tracking innovation diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 927-940.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2462-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Andrew J., 2012. "Putting university research in context: Assessing alternative measures of production and diffusion at Stanford," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 678-691.
- da Silva, Roberto & Kalil, Fahad & de Oliveira, José Palazzo Moreira & Martinez, Alexandre Souto, 2012. "Universality in bibliometrics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(5), pages 2119-2128.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Jesus P. Mena-Chalco, Otávio J.G. Sidone, 2016. "Produção Científica e Redes de Colaboração dos Docentes Vinculados aos Programas de Pós-graduação em Economia no Brasil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- repec:spr:scient:v:95:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0908-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0492-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Tania Picinin & Luiz Alberto Pilatti & João Luiz Kovaleski & Alexandre Reis Graeml & Bruno Pedroso, 2016. "Comparison of performance of researchers recipients of CNPq productivity grants in the field of Brazilian production engineering," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(2), pages 855-870, November.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Mónica D., 2012. "A multicriteria decision analysis model for faculty evaluation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 424-436.
- repec:spr:scient:v:88:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0379-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:95:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0882-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-10-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2010-10-09 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsw:rswwps:rswwps137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rtswdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.