Provisions for old age. Income provisions and retirement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alison Booth & Hiau Kee, 2009.
"Birth order matters: the effect of family size and birth order on educational attainment,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 367-397, April.
- Alison Booth & Hiau Joo Kee, 2005. "Birth Order Matters: The Effect of Family Size and Birth Order on Educational Attainment," CEPR Discussion Papers 506, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Booth, Alison L. & Kee, Hiau Joo, 2005. "Birth Order Matters: The Effect of Family Size and Birth Order on Educational Attainment," IZA Discussion Papers 1713, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Booth, Alison L & Kee, Hiau Joo, 2006. "Birth Order Matters: The Effect of Family Size and Birth Order on Educational Attainment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:102:y:2008:i:02:p:233-248_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:02:p:153-167_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karsten Hank & Hendrik Jürges & Barbara Schaan, 2009. "Die Erhebung biometrischer Daten im Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe – Befunde und Perspektiven," Research Notes of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 31, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Kroh, Martin, 2005. "Intervieweffekte bei der Erhebung des Körpergewichts in Bevölkerungsumfragen," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 646-655.
- Dean R. Lillard & Gert G. Wagner, 2006. "The Value Added of Biomarkers in Household Panel Studies," Data Documentation 14, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsRetirement; old age provisions; public pension fund; process produced data; data linkage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsw:rswwps:rswwps112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rtswdde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .