Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alison Booth & Hiau Kee, 2009.
"Birth order matters: the effect of family size and birth order on educational attainment,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 367-397.
- Alison Booth & Hiau Joo Kee, 2005. "Birth Order Matters: The Effect of Family Size and Birth Order on Educational Attainment," CEPR Discussion Papers 506, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Booth, Alison L & Kee, Hiau Joo, 2006. "Birth Order Matters: The Effect of Family Size and Birth Order on Educational Attainment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Booth, Alison L. & Kee, Hiau Joo, 2005. "Birth Order Matters: The Effect of Family Size and Birth Order on Educational Attainment," IZA Discussion Papers 1713, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dean R. Lillard & Gert G. Wagner, 2006. "The Value Added of Biomarkers in Household Panel Studies," Data Documentation 14, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:02:p:153-167_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:102:y:2008:i:02:p:233-248_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karsten Hank & Hendrik Jürges & Barbara Schaan, 2009. "Die Erhebung biometrischer Daten im Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe – Befunde und Perspektiven," Research Notes of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 31, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Kroh, Martin, 2005. "Intervieweffekte bei der Erhebung des Körpergewichts in Bevölkerungsumfragen," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 646-655.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily research; longitudinal data; family dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsw:rswwps:rswwps109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rtswdde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.