Dual structures for the sole-proprietorship firm
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2003. "Dual structures for the sole-proprietorship firm," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 150352, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2008.
"Narrowing the no-arbitrage bounds,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, "undated". "Narrowing the No-Arbitrage Bounds," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR03_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2003. "Narrowing the no-arbitrage bounds," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 150346, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:riskun:r03_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.