Managing the Murray Darling Basin: some implications for climate change policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Quiggin, 2008. "Managing The Murray-Darling Basin: Some Implications For Climate Change Policy," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 27(2), pages 160-166, June.
- Quiggin, John, 2008. "Managing the Murray-Darling Basin: some implications for climate change policy," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149873, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adamson, David & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John, 2004.
"Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of uncertainty,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
149844, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- David Adamson & Thilak Mallawaarachchi & John Quiggin, 2005. "Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of uncertainty," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WPM05_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Adamson, David & Quiggin, John C. & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak, 2005. "Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of Uncertainty," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137740, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Randall, Alan, 1981. "Property Entitlements And Pricing Policies For A Maturing Water Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(3), pages 1-26, December.
- Alan Randall, 1981. "Property Entitlements And Pricing Policies For A Maturing Water Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(3), pages 195-220, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morrison, Mark & Wheeler, Sarah Ann & Hatton MacDonald, Darla, 2012. "Towards a more nuanced discussion of the net-benefits of sharing water in the Murray-Darling Basin," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 8(2), pages 1-12, April.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:murray:m08_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.