Managing the Murray Darling Basin: some implications for climate change policy
Among the many environmental problems facing Australia, the problems of managing the Murray-Darling Basin and of responding to climate change are notable for their complexity, intractability and for the wide range of people and regions affected. Consideration of policy successes and failures in the management of the Murray-Darling Basin may help in the design of a more effective, and cost-effective, response to the problem of climate change
|Date of creation:||Mar 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Colin Clark Building, no 39, St. Lucia, Qld. 4072|
Phone: +61 7 3365 6601
Fax: +61 7 3365 6601
Web page: http://www.uq.edu.au/rsmg/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adamson, David & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John, 2004.
"Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of uncertainty,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
149844, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- David Adamson & Thilak Mallawaarachchi & John Quiggin, 2005. "Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of uncertainty," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WPM05_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Adamson, David & Quiggin, John C. & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak, 2005. "Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of Uncertainty," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137740, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Randall, Alan, 1981. "Property Entitlements And Pricing Policies For A Maturing Water Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(03), December.
- Alan Randall, 1981. "Property Entitlements And Pricing Policies For A Maturing Water Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(3), pages 195-220, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:murray:m08_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.