Variations in Responses to Anti-Discrimination Legislation among Trade Unions and Employers in EU Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Szymon Borak & Wolfgang Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Stable Distributions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Rafał Weron, 2001.
"Levy-Stable Distributions Revisited: Tail Index> 2does Not Exclude The Levy-Stable Regime,"
International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(02), pages 209-223.
- Rafal Weron, 2001. "Levy-stable distributions revisited: tail index > 2 does not exclude the Levy-stable regime," HSC Research Reports HSC/01/01, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Rafal Weron, 2003. "Levy-stable distributions revisited: tail index > 2 does not exclude the Levy-stable regime," Econometrics 0305003, EconWPA.
- De Vos, Kristof & Driesen, Johan & Belmans, Ronnie, 2011. "Assessment of imbalance settlement exemptions for offshore wind power generation in Belgium," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1486-1494, March.
- Szymon Borak & Adam Misiorek & RafaÅ‚ Weron, 2010.
"Models for Heavy-tailed Asset Returns,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2010-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Borak, Szymon & Misiorek, Adam & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Models for Heavy-tailed Asset Returns," MPRA Paper 25494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szymon Borak & Adam Misiorek & Rafal Weron, 2010. "Models for Heavy-tailed Asset Returns," HSC Research Reports HSC/10/01, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Pinson, P. & Nielsen, H.Aa. & Madsen, H. & Kariniotakis, G., 2009. "Skill forecasting from ensemble predictions of wind power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(7-8), pages 1326-1334, July.
- Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William, 2008. "Adaptive mixed-integer programming unit commitment strategy for determining the value of forecasting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(4), pages 171-181, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade unions; migrants; ethnic minorities; racial discrimination; Racial Equality Directive; European Union.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2013/51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .