Gas Balancing Rules Must Take into Account the Trade-off between Offering Pipeline Transport and Pipeline Flexibility in Liberalized Gas Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nico Keyaerts & Michelle Hallack & Jean-Michel Glachant & William D’haeseleer, 2010. "Gas Balancing Rules Must Take into account the Trade-off between Offering Pipeline Transport and Pipeline Flexibility in Liberalized Gas Markets," Working Papers 1014, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
More about this item
Keywordsgas flexibility; gas balancing rules; EU gas market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-01-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-01-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2011-01-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .