Emergence And Adaptation In Knowledge-Based Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bays, Carson W, 1980. "Specification Error in the Estimation of Hospital Cost Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 302-305, May.
- Becker, Edmund R & Sloan, Frank A, 1985. "Hospital Ownership and Performance," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(1), pages 21-36, January.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge-based systems; emergence; adaptation; communities of practice;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2011-01-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:km2010:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mogos Radu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .