Corporative Social Responsibility, Partner Or Opponent Of Knowledge Management?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Camelia DELCEA & Maria-Iuliana DASCÃLU,, 2009. "Knowledge Strategies Tools For Managing Enterprise Crisis," Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies,Bucharest, November 6-7 2009 25, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies and National Defence University "Carol I", DEPARTMENT FOR MANAGEMENT OF THE DEFENCE RESOURCES AND EDUCATION.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; business ethics; knowledge management; stakeholders; commitment; performance; sustainability; competitive advantage.;
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2011-01-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:km2010:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mogos Radu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .