The Strategic Diagnosis Analysis - An Essential Stage Of Strategic Management Process In Small And Medium Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deckro, RF & Hebert, JE, 1989. "Resource constrained project crashing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 69-79.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1986. "Rationality of Self and Others in an Economic System," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 385-399, October.
More about this item
Keywordssmall and medium enterprise; strategic diagnosis analysis; strategic segmentation; strategic profile; technological profile; strategic group;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SBM-2011-01-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:km2010:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mogos Radu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .