The Enterprise Knowledge Management Supported By Information And Communication Technology
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge management; knowledge building; web 2.0 tools; information and communication technology.;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ICT-2011-01-16 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-KNM-2011-01-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:km2010:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mogos Radu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .