The Role Of Consultation In The Reform Of Romanian Penitentiary System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihaela PACESILA, 2011. "Analysis Of The Romanian Public Policy Process Taking Into Account The Principles Of A Modernized Process," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 139-155, June.
- repec:rom:campco:v:7:y:2011:i:1:p:139-155 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsconsultation process; decisional transparency; respect for fundamental rights of the individual;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:confca:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .