On the Existence of Nonoptimal Equilibria
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Krebs, 2006.
"Recursive equilibrium in endogenous growth models with incomplete markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(3), pages 505-523, November.
- Tom Krebs, 2002. "Recursive Equilibrium in Endigenous Growth Models with Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 2002-30, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Santiago Mira-Navarro, 2002. "Equilibria of heterogeneous economies with a continuum of agents," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2002-08, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman & Olivier F. Morand & Kevin Reffett, 2001. "Monotone Methods for Distorted Economies," Working papers 2001-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Morand, Olivier F. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2003.
"Existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in nonoptimal unbounded infinite horizon economies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1351-1373, September.
- Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2001. "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Nonoptimal Unbounded Infinite Horizon Economies," Working papers 2001-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2002. "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Nonoptimal Unbounded Infinite Horizon Economies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-085/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral equilibrium ; economic growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .