On the Existence of Nonoptimal Equilibria
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Krebs, 2006.
"Recursive equilibrium in endogenous growth models with incomplete markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(3), pages 505-523, November.
- Tom Krebs, 2002. "Recursive Equilibrium in Endigenous Growth Models with Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 2002-30, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Santiago Mira-Navarro, 2002. "Equilibria of heterogeneous economies with a continuum of agents," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2002-08, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman & Olivier F. Morand & Kevin Reffett, 2001. "Monotone Methods for Distorted Economies," Working papers 2001-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Morand, Olivier F. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2003.
"Existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in nonoptimal unbounded infinite horizon economies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1351-1373, September.
- Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2001. "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Nonoptimal Unbounded Infinite Horizon Economies," Working papers 2001-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2002. "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Nonoptimal Unbounded Infinite Horizon Economies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-085/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral equilibrium ; economic growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.