CCR: A User Guide
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Guedae & Kim, MinKyoung & Koo, Won W., 2003. "Relative Agricultural Price Changes In Different Time Horizons," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22249, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Qunyong Wang & Na Wu, 2012. "Long-run covariance and its applications in cointegration regression," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(3), pages 525-542, September.
- Ogaki, Masao & Park, Joon Y., 1997.
"A cointegration approach to estimating preference parameters,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 107-134.
- Ogaki, M. & Park, Y.Y., 1989. "A Cointegration Approach To Estimating Preference Parameters," RCER Working Papers 209, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Marios Zachariadis, 2003.
"R&D, innovation, and technological progress: a test of the Schumpeterian framework without scale effects,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 566-586, August.
- Marios Zachariadis, 2002. "R&D, Innovation, and Technological Progress: A Test of the Schumpeterian Framework Without Scale Effects," Departmental Working Papers 2002-18, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Koo, Won W. & Cho, Guedae & Kim, MinKyoung, 2005. "Macro Effects on Agricultural Prices in Different Time Horizons," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19349, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jaebeom Kim & Masao Ogaki & Minseok Yang, 2003. "Structural Error Correction Models: Instrumental Variables Methods and an application to an exchange rate model," RCER Working Papers 502, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .