Empirical and Theoretical Aspects Accounting Event Risk in the Valuation of the Company
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray Fulton, 1995. "The Future of Canadian Agricultural Cooperatives: A Property Rights Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1144-1152.
- Wim Fonteyne, 2007. "Cooperative Banks in Europe—Policy Issues," IMF Working Papers 07/159, International Monetary Fund.
- George Hendrikse & Jos Bijman, 2002. "Ownership Structure in Agrifood Chains: The Marketing Cooperative," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(1), pages 104-119.
- Novkovic, Sonja & Power, Natasha, 2005. "Agricultural and Rural Cooperative Viability: A Management Strategy Based on Cooperative Principles and Values," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 33(1).
- Hogeland, Julie A., 2002. "The changing federated relationship between local and regional cooperatives," Research Reports 44645, United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development Business and Cooperative Programs.
- Gurung, Rajendra Kumar & Unterschultz, James R., 2007. "Evaluation of Factors Affecting the Choice of Pricing and Payment Practices by Traditional Marketing and New Generation Cooperatives," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 20.
More about this item
Keywordsvaluation of the company;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .