Development of Guidelines for the Subjects of the Russian Federation on the Formation of the Budget Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Creason, Jared R., 1990. "US grain policies and the world market : by Ivan Roberts, Graham Love, Heather Field and Nico Klijn published for the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics by the Australian Governm," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 443-444, October.
- Tatiana Tishchenko, 2014. "Государственный бюджет Abstract По данным Федерального казначейства, за 1-е полугодие текущего года доходы федерального бюджета продолжили рост и составили 21,1% ВВП, что на 1,1 п.п. ВВП выше уровня а," Russian Economic Developments (in Russian), Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 8, pages 19-23, Август.
- Adrian Raftery & Jennifer Chunn & Patrick Gerland & Hana Ševčíková, 2013. "Bayesian Probabilistic Projections of Life Expectancy for All Countries," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(3), pages 777-801, June.
- Josh Oâ€™Harra & John Sabelhaus & Michael Simpson, 2004. "Overview of the Congressional Budget Office Long-Term (CBOLT) Policy Simulation Model: Technical Paper 2004-01," Working Papers 15188, Congressional Budget Office.
- Leontine Alkema & Adrian Raftery & Patrick Gerland & Samuel Clark & François Pelletier & Thomas Buettner & Gerhard Heilig, 2011. "Probabilistic Projections of the Total Fertility Rate for All Countries," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(3), pages 815-839, August.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic budget planning; subjects of Russian Federation; guidelines;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2015-06-05 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2015-06-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ppaper:mn19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.