Factorii modelatori ai valorilor calculate ale Testului Student in cazul unei regresii liniare cu trei variabile explicative
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henning Fischer & Marta García-Bárzana & Peter Tillmann & Peter Winker, 2014.
"Evaluating FOMC forecast ranges: an interval data approach,"
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 365-388, August.
- Henning Fischer & Marta García-Bárzana & Peter Tillmann & Peter Winker, 2012. "Evaluating FOMC forecast ranges: an interval data approach," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201213, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Borbély, Dóra & Meier, Carsten-Patrick, 2003. "Macroeconomic interval forecasting: the case of assessing the risk of deflation in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1153, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chatfield, Chris, 1993. "Calculating Interval Forecasts: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(2), pages 143-144, April.
- Jian Wang & Jason J. Wu, 2012.
"The Taylor Rule and Forecast Intervals for Exchange Rates,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(1), pages 103-144, February.
- Wang, Jian & Wu, Jason J., 2008. "The Taylor rule and forecast intervals for exchange rates," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 22, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jian Wang & Jason J. Wu, 2009. "The Taylor rule and forecast intervals for exchange rates," International Finance Discussion Papers 963, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chatfield, Chris, 1993. "Calculating Interval Forecasts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(2), pages 121-135, April.
- Peter Tulip & Stephanie Wallace, 2012. "Estimates of Uncertainty around the RBA's Forecasts," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2012-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Knüppel, Malte & Schultefrankenfeld, Guido, 2008. "How informative are macroeconomic risk forecasts? An examination of the Bank of England's inflation forecasts," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Matei Demetrescu, 2007. "Optimal forecast intervals under asymmetric loss," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 227-238.
- Diebold, Francis X & West, Kenneth D, 1998. "Symposium on Forecasting and Empirical Methods in Macroeconomics and Finance: Editors' Introduction," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 811-815, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florin-Marius PAVELESCU, 2014. "An Extension Of The Methodology Of Using The Student Test In Case Of A Linear Regression With Three Explanatory Variables," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 38(1(47)), pages 89-106, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTestul Student; Rangul variabilelor explicative; Ordinul generatorilor de colinearitate; Factorul de inflamare a dispersiei erorilor şi toleranţa;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:wpmems:132603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .