Save now, prosper later
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Dixon, 2009. "Comments on the Productivity Commission's Modelling of the Economy-Wide Effects of Future Automotive Assistance," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(1), pages 11-18, March.
- William Coleman, 2008. "Gauging Economic Performance Under Changing Terms Of Trade: Real Gross Domestic Income Or Real Gross Domestic Product?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 27(4), pages 329-342, December.
- Xiao-guang Zhang, 2006. "Armington Elasticities and Terms of Trade Effects in Global CGE Models," Staff Working Papers 0601, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
More about this item
Keywordscge modelling; savings; New Zealand;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nzierw:2010_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Spring). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nziernz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .