Aproching Optimal Depletion Path: Natural Gas Market in Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Marzio Galeotti & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2006. "WITCH. A World Induced Technical Change Hybrid Model," Working Papers 2006_46, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Israel Pressman, 1970. "A Mathematical Formulation of the Peak-Load Pricing Problem," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 1(2), pages 304-326, Autumn.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Mark Jaccard & Chris Bataille & Frédéric Ghersi, 2006. "Hybrid Modeling: New Answers to Old Challenges," Post-Print halshs-00471234, HAL.
- Frei, Christoph W. & Haldi, Pierre-Andre & Sarlos, Gerard, 2003. "Dynamic formulation of a top-down and bottom-up merging energy policy model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1017-1031, August.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Andreas Schafer and Henry D. Jacoby, 2006. "Experiments with a Hybrid CGE-MARKAL Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 171-177.
- M. Seetharama Gowda & Jong-Shi Pang, 1992. "On Solution Stability of the Linear Complementarity Problem," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 77-83, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDepletion rate; Discount rate; Natural gas; Price path;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:iisecd:2009_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tirza Aguilar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iisecbo.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .