Impact Evaluation and Interventions to Address Climate Change: A scoping study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heuson, Clemens & Gawel, Erik & Gebhardt, Oliver & Hansjürgens, Bernd & Lehmann, Paul & Meyer, Volker & Schwarze, Reimund, 2012. "Ökonomische Grundfragen der Klimaanpassung: Umrisse eines neuen Forschungsprogramms," UFZ Reports 02/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Alexandre Marcellesi & Nancy Cartwright, 2013. "Modeling climate mitigation and adaptation policies to predict their effectiveness: The limits of randomized controlled trials," GRI Working Papers 120, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Impact evaluation; Mitigation; Adaptation; and Clean Development Mechanism;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-04-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:iiierp:2010_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rajesh Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiieein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .