Coordination of industrial policy in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard E. Baldwin & Philippe Martin, 2006. "Coordination of Industrial Policy in the European Union," Post-Print hal-01021298, HAL.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Philippe Martin, 2006. "Coordination of Industrial Policy in the European Union," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9321, Sciences Po.
- Richard Baldwin & Philippe Martin, 2006. "Coordination of Industrial Policy in the European Union," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00265659, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duch, Néstor & Montolio, Daniel & Mediavilla , Mauro, 2009. "Evaluating the impact of public subsidies on a firm’s performance: a two-stage quasi-experimental approach," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 16, pages 143-165.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial policy; goal conflicts; instrument dependence;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibpap:2006_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Polyxeni Kanelliadou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .