Analyzing the co-movements of the US Gross State Product Growth with the use of the Minimum Dominating Set
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- J. Lorenz & S. Battiston & F. Schweitzer, 2009.
"Systemic risk in a unifying framework for cascading processes on networks,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 71(4), pages 441-460, October.
- Jan Lorenz & Stefano Battiston & Frank Schweitzer, "undated". "Systemic Risk in a Unifying Framework for Cascading Processes on Networks," Working Papers CCSS-09-011, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Jan Lorenz & Stefano Battiston & Frank Schweitzer, 2009. "Systemic Risk in a Unifying Framework for Cascading Processes on Networks," Papers 0907.5325, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2010.
- Carlo Altavilla, 2004. "Do EMU Members Share the Same Business Cycle?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 869-896, December.
- Aguiar-Conraria, LuIÂ´s & Joana Soares, Maria, 2011. "Business cycle synchronization and the Euro: A wavelet analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 477-489, September.
- Yaron Leitner, 2005. "Financial Networks: Contagion, Commitment, and Private Sector Bailouts," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(6), pages 2925-2953, December.
- Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2013. "Complex networks and banking systems supervision," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(19), pages 4429-4434.
- Iori, Giulia & De Masi, Giulia & Precup, Ovidiu Vasile & Gabbi, Giampaolo & Caldarelli, Guido, 2008.
"A network analysis of the Italian overnight money market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 259-278, January.
- Iori, G. & Masi, G. D. & Precup, O. V. & Gabbi, G. & Caldarelli, G., 2005. "A network analysis of the Italian oversight money market," Working Papers 05/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Inaoka, Hajime & Takayasu, Hideki & Shimizu, Tokiko & Ninomiya, Takuto & Taniguchi, Ken, 2004. "Self-similarity of banking network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 339(3), pages 621-634.
- Boyer, Pierre C. & Ponce, Jorge, 2012. "Regulatory capture and banking supervision reform," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 206-217.
- Angelini, P. & Maresca, G. & Russo, D., 1996. "Systemic risk in the netting system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 853-868, June.
- Michael Boss & Helmut Elsinger & Martin Summer & Stefan Thurner, 2004. "Network topology of the interbank market," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 677-684.
More about this item
KeywordsGraph Theory; Economic Networks; Minimum Dominating Set; Gross State Product;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:duthrp:2014_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Periklis Gogas) or (Luigi Bonaventura). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/didutgr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .