Resilience and Potential in Maritime Clusters
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRegion; Maritime Clusters; Relatedness; Transversality;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-12-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2011-12-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2011-12-13 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TUR-2011-12-13 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-12-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cieodp:2011_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .