Governance and Institutional Quality and the Links with Economic Growth and Income Inequality: With Special Reference to Developing Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel S. de Dios & Geoffrey M. Ducanes, 2013. "Institutions and governance," Chapters,in: Asia Rising, chapter 2, pages 49-75 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jayakar, Krishna & Martin, Brandie, 2012. "Regulatory governance in African telecommunications: Testing the resource curse hypothesis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 691-703.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:99-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noha EMARA & I-Ming CHIU, 2016. "The Impact of Governance Environment on Economic Growth: The Case of Middle Eastern and North African Countries," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 24-37, March.
- Ahmadov, Ingilab & Mammadov, Jeyhun & Aslanli, Kenan, 2013. "Assessment of Institutional Quality in Resource-Rich Caspian Basin Countries," MPRA Paper 47430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ageliki Anagnostou & Dimitris Kallioras & Christos Kollias, 2016. "Governance Convergence Among the EU28?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 133-146, October.
- Saima Nawaz & Nasir Iqbal & Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2014. "The Impact of Institutional Quality on Economic Growth: Panel Evidence," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(1), pages 15-31.
- repec:ana:journl:v:3:y:2017:i:2:p:3-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeyhun Mammadov & Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jeyhun Mammadov & Prof. Dr. Ingilab Ahmadov & PhD candidate, Kenan Aslanli, 2013. "Assessment of Institutional Quality in Resource Rich Caspian Basin Countries," International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-economic Development 5994, EcoMod.
- Diana Larisa Tampu, 2015. "Human motivation and corporate governance," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 4(2), pages 177-193.
- H. Brooks, Douglas & Hasan, Rana & Lee, Jong-Wha & H. Son, Hyun & Zhuang, Juzhong, 2010. "Closing Development Gaps: Challenges and Policy Options," Asian Development Review, Asian Development Bank, vol. 27(2), pages 1-28.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:124-132 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .