The Ties that Bind Asia, Europe, and United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langhammer Rolf, 2011. "Rising Import Demand in China: Cui Bono and Why?," Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 62(1), pages 12-21, April.
- Helble, Matthias & Ngiang, Boon-Loong, 2014. "From Global Factory to Global Mall: East Asia’s Changing Trade Composition," ADBI Working Papers 496, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
Keywordstrade integration; decoupling; economic interdependence; East Asia; China; panel VAR;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .