Remittances in Asia: Implications for the Fight against Poverty and the Pursuit of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaw Nyarko & Kwabena Gyimah-Brempon, 2011.
"Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2011/26, European University Institute.
- Yaw Nyarko and Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, 2011. "Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Tchantchane, A. & Rodrigues, G. & Fortes, P.C., 2013. "An Empirical Study on the importance of Remittance and Educational Expenditure on Growth: Case of the Philippines," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 173-186.
- Frank Adusah-Poku, 2016. "Which Form of Foreign Capital Inflows Enhance Economic Growth? Empirical Evidence in Sub-Saharan Africa," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(10), pages 557-570, October.
- Christian Nsiah & Bichaka Fayissa, 2013.
"Remittances and economic growth in Africa, Asia, and Latin American-Caribbean countries: a panel unit root and panel cointegration analysis,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(3), pages 424-441, July.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2011. "Remittances and Economic Growth in Africa, Asia, and Latin American-Caribbean Countries: A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 201103, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i::p:122-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2012. "Financial Development and Remittances in Africa and the Americas: A Panel Unit-Root Tests and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 201201, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ziesemer, Thomas H.W., 2012. "Worker remittances, migration, accumulation and growth in poor developing countries: Survey and analysis of direct and indirect effects," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 103-118.
- Abida Zouheir & Imen Mohamed Sghaier, 2014. "Remittances, Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Case of North African Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(51), pages 137-170, March.
- Sk. Mahmudul Alam, Mahmud, 2012. "Microfinance institutions will be an important instrument to earn more remittance, send remittance and utilize remittance in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 36459, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2012.
- Udaya Wagle, 2016. "The Role of Remittances in Determining Economic Security and Poverty in Myanmar," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 28(4), pages 536-554, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Remittances; Poverty; Economic Growth; Impacts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-04-17 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2010-04-17 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .