Medium run effects of short run inflation surprises: monetary policy credibility and inflation risk premium
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ARANHA, Marcel Z. & MOURA, Marcelo L., 2008.
"The impact of monetary policy on the yield curve in the Brazilian economy,"
Insper Working Papers
wpe_157, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Aranha, Marcel Z. & Moura, Marcelo L., 2009. "The impact of monetary policy on the yield curve in the Brazilian economy," Insper Working Papers wpe_167, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-02-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2006-02-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-02-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .