Macroeconomic coordination and economic integration: lessons for a Western Hemisphere Free Trade Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dioniso Dias Carneiro & Rogério L. F. Werneck, 1990. "Public savings, private investment and growth resumption in Brazil," Textos para discussão 237, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Dioniso Dias CArneiro & Rogerio Werneck, 1989. "Brazil: Growth exercices for the nineties," Textos para discussão 226, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Cuddington, John T, 1993. "Modeling the Macroeconomic Effects of AIDS, with an Application to Tanzania," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(2), pages 173-189, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1998.
"Does Mercosur Need a Single Currency,"
NBER Working Papers
6821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1998. "Does Mercosur Need a Single Currency?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C98-103, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1998. "Does Mercosur Need a Single Currency?," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt6fw631qn, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2000. "Does Mercosur Need a Single Currency?," International Finance 0003006, EconWPA.
- Laird, Sam, 1997. "MERCOSUR: Objectives and achievements," WTO Staff Working Papers TPRD-97-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Afonso S. Bevilaqua, 1997. "Macroeconomic coordination and commercial integration in MERCOSUR," Textos para discussão 378, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .