Asymptotic Normality for Weighted Sums of Linear Processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Abadir, Karim M. & Distaso, Walter & Giraitis, Liudas & Koul, Hira L., 2014. "Asymptotic Normality For Weighted Sums Of Linear Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 252-284, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liudas Giraitis & Donatas Surgailis & Andrius Škarnulis, 2015. "Integrated ARCH, FIGARCH and AR Models: Origins of Long Memory," Working Papers 766, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Zhang, Li-Xin & Zhang, Yang, 2015. "Asymptotics for a class of dependent random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 47-56.
- Liudas Giraitis & George Kapetanios & Tony Yates, 2015. "Inference on Multivariate Heteroscedastic Time Varying Random Coefficient Models," Working Papers 767, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear process; weighted sum; Lindeberg-Feller;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-06-25 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2012-06-25 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:23_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .