Competitiveness in the New Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl T. Ulrich & Scott Pearson, 1998. "Assessing the Importance of Design Through Product Archaeology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(3), pages 352-369, March.
- G Stiny, 1990. "What is a Design?," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 17(1), pages 97-103, March.
- Walsh, Vivien, 1996. "Design, innovation and the boundaries of the firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 509-529, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onyeiwu, Steve, 2002. "Inter-Country Variations in Digital Technology in Africa: Evidence, Determinants, and Policy Applications," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank, 2004. "Chile : New Economy Study, Volume 2. Background Documents," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14711, The World Bank.
- Maliranta, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2003. "Productivity Effects of ICT in Finnish Business," Discussion Papers 852, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .