Financial Responsibility for Environmental Obligations: Are Bonding and Assurance Rules Fulfilling Their Promise?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BOYER, Marcel & PORRINI, Donatella, 2010.
"Optimal Liability Sharing and Court Errors : An Exploratory Analysis,"
Cahiers de recherche
05-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2010. "Optimal Liability Sharing and Court Errors: An Exploratory Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3073, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2010. "Optimal liability sharing and court errors: an exploratory analysis," Working Papers hal-00463913, HAL.
- Yolande Hiriart & David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet, 2008.
"The Regulator and the Judge : The Optimal Mix in The Control of Environmental Risk,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 118(6), pages 941-967.
- Yolande Hiriart & David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet, 2005. "The Regulator and the Judge: The Optimal Mix in TheControl of Environmental Risk," Working Papers hal-00243027, HAL.
- Yolande Hiriart & David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet, 2009. "The Regulator and the Judge: The Optimal Mix in the Control of Environmental Risk," Post-Print halshs-00754329, HAL.
- HIRIART Yolande & MARTIMORT David & POUYET Jerome, 2006. "The Regulator and the Judge: The Optimal Mix in The Control of Environmental Risk," LERNA Working Papers 06.27.220, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2008. "The Efficient Liability Sharing Factor For Environmental Disasters: Lessons For Optimal Insurance Regulation," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-03, CIRANO.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija, 2012. "Testing for Avoidance of Environmental Obligations," Discussion Papers dp-12-12, Resources For the Future.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:29-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Productivity Commission, 2008. "Chemicals and Plastics Regulation," Research Reports, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia, number 27.
- Peck, Philip & Sinding, Knud, 2009. "Financial assurance and mine closure: Stakeholder expectations and effects on operating decisions," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 227-233, December.
- Liu Deming, 2012. "Proposing the Bonding Requirements for Investment in Africa: A Tripartite Solution for the Environmental Protection," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 128-154, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial assurance; financial responsibility; bonding; environmental insurance;
- K13 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Tort Law and Product Liability; Forensic Economics
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2006-01-24 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-01-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .