Information Processing and Limited Liability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartosz Mackowiak & Mirko Wiederholt, 2009.
"Optimal Sticky Prices under Rational Inattention,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 769-803, June.
- Bartosz Mackowiak & Mirko Wiederholt, 2004. "Optimal Sticky Prices under Rational Inattention," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, revised Jul 2005.
- Maćkowiak, Bartosz & Wiederholt, Mirko, 2009. "Optimal sticky prices under rational inattention," Working Paper Series 1009, European Central Bank.
- Mirko Wiederholt & Bartosz Mackowiak, 2005. "Optimal Sticky Prices under Rational Inattention," 2005 Meeting Papers 369, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mackowiak, Bartosz Adam & Wiederholt, Mirko, 2007. "Optimal Sticky Prices under Rational Inattention," CEPR Discussion Papers 6243, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mackowiak, Bartosz Adam & Wiederholt, Mirko, 2011. "Inattention to Rare Events," CEPR Discussion Papers 8626, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mondher Bellalah & Akeb Hakim & Kehan Si & Detao Zhang, 0. "Long term optimal investment with regime switching: inflation, information and short sales," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- Natalia Fabra & Mar Reguant, 2014.
"Pass-Through of Emissions Costs in Electricity Markets,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(9), pages 2872-2899, September.
- Natalia Fabra & Mar Reguant, 2013. "Pass-through of Emissions Costs in Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 19613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Luba Petersen, 2019. "Central Bank Communication That Works: Lessons from Lab Experiments," Staff Working Papers 19-21, Bank of Canada.
- Mondher bellalah, 2018. "Pricing derivatives in the presence of shadow costs of incomplete information and short sales," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 262(2), pages 389-411, March.
- Mondher Bellalah, 2018. "On information costs, short sales and the pricing of extendible options, steps and Parisian options," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 262(2), pages 361-387, March.
- Bellalah, Mondher, 2016. "Shadow costs of incomplete information and short sales in the valuation of the firm and its assets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 406-419.
- Hibiki Ichiue & Maiko Koga & Tatsushi Okuda & Tatsuya Ozaki, 2019. "Households' Liquidity Constraint, Optimal Attention Allocation, and Inflation Expectations," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 19-E-8, Bank of Japan.
- Nezafat, Mahdi & Schroder, Mark & Wang, Qinghai, 2017. "Short-sale constraints, information acquisition, and asset prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 273-312.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:1140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.