Modeling the influence of fiscal policy on inflation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Bianchi & Leonardo Melosi, 2017.
"Escaping the Great Recession,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(4), pages 1030-1058, April.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Melosi, Leonardo, 2013. "Escaping the Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 9643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Bianchi & Leonardo Melosi, 2013. "Escaping the Great Recession," Working Papers 13-19, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Melosi & Francesco Bianchi, 2015. "Escaping the Great recession," 2015 Meeting Papers 1035, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Melosi, Leonardo, 2014. "Escaping the Great Recession," Working Paper Series WP-2014-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 01 Jan 2014.
- Leonardo Melosi & Francesco Bianchi, 2013. "Escaping the Great Recession," 2013 Meeting Papers 203, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Melosi, Leonardo, 2016. "Escaping the Great Recession," Working Paper Series WP-2016-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Francesco Bianchi & Leonardo Melosi, 2014. "Escaping the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 20238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed010:235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.