Technological Growth, Asset Pricing, and Consumption Risk over Long Horizons
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanno Lustig, "undated". "Exploring the Link between Housing and the Value Premium (joint with Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 389, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Iulian Obreja & Chris Telmer, 2008.
"Accounting for Low Frequency Variation in Tobin's q,"
2008 Meeting Papers
815, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Iulian Obreja & Chris Telmer, 2009. "Accounting for Low Frequency Variation in Tobin's q," 2009 Meeting Papers 47, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hengjie Ai & Mariano Massimiliano Croce & Kai Li, 2013.
"Toward a Quantitative General Equilibrium Asset Pricing Model with Intangible Capital,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(2), pages 491-530.
- Mariano Croce & Kai Li & Hengjie Ai, 2010. "Toward a Quantitative General Equilibrium Asset Pricing Model with Intangible Capital," 2010 Meeting Papers 663, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hengjie Ai & Dana Kiku, 2008. "A Model of Cross-Section of Equity Returns and Firm Dynamics," 2008 Meeting Papers 1030, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous Time Asset Pricing; Long Horizons; Technology; Growth Options; Consumption CAPM;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed006:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .